Thanks for your input! Here you can find a high level roadmap, based on your suggestions.
- Global speed improvements to the system, including faster "all observations" filters. - Import only active projects from Teamleader or not (a new setting). - Download all your "documents to receive" in a ZIP file at once. - Filter on "checklist" in the all observations table.
- Internal collaboration: collaborate internally (with colleagues) like you would collaborate with externals (subcontractors). Assign, ask for feedback, send observations for approval, and approve or reject.
- Upload your profile photo.
- Summary boards (dashboards), providing a birds eye view on your data (to be extended in the future)
- It is now possible to subscribe with PayPal (next to Credit Card)
- Integration with Bricsys 24/7
- Improvements to our "activity" dashboard.
- New column in the contacts table that you can use for example to indicate who is invited for the next site visit.
- Global BCC address is now an admin-only setting
- Integration with BQE Core.
- Reminders for sites to visits and visualise your projects on a map.
- Manage "tags" or "badge badge-primarys" for your observations (only online for now, later also on the app).
- Also "tags" or "badge badge-primarys" for your PDF plans to view on site (only online for now, later also on the app).
- Integration with Synergy: cloud business and project management software for architects and engineers.
- Order your docs (PDF plans) online.
- Improve export to ArchX when different versions of the same report.
- Limit "all observations" according to users access to projects.
- Mass-delete or mass-archive projects online - be careful though :-)
- Direct auto-scroll to the new observation when adding an observation online.
- Order your "documents to receive".
- Choose which "documents to receive" appear in the reports and which not.
- Shorter sharable links (for observations, documents, location pointers, ...).
- Copy observations from the to-do list in your reports.
- Auto-save free text blocks when editing online.
- Schedule a weekly summary email to your contacts with NOT OK items.
- 2 new photo settings for in the PDF layout: "crop" or "squeeze" images. This will result in nicer reports (more aligned).
- Accents like é and ô in PDF footer are now working.
- New user setting "get notified on email bounces", which will notify you if an email could not be delivered.
- Various UI tweaks, speed improvements, PDF report finetuning.
- A new XLS export, summarizing how many times a checklist item appears in your checklist based inspection reports.
- Page break and white space improvements in the PDF reports.
- Extra PDF layout setting: change font size of the "general conditions" in the report.
- Extra PDF layout setting: show full size photos at the end of the report.
- Extra PDF layout setting: choose font size of category.
- Extra PDF layout setting: show status as badge badge-primarys.
- Extra PDF layout setting: show number before remark.
- Extra PDF layout setting: show the observation number as a badge badge-primary (instead of text).
- A new setting in the app: "only clone NOT OK items" (see left menu).
- A redesign of the observations in the app: show more information in the overview pages.
- Add project pictures (from the "internal pictures" library) directly into your reports online.
- Automatically timestamp your photos (via a new setting in the account settings).
- Show thumbs for observations in overview screens in app.
- Better filters in app for observations.
- Search options in the audit logs.
- Various app UI improvements and finetuning.
- Send your (synced) reports directly from within the app. This needs internet connection. Only iOS for now, Android will follow soon.
- Old (synced) reports are now still editable in the app, in case you want to do your site visit spread over multiple days. Opening an old report needs internet connection, but editing it not. Only iOS for now, Android will follow soon.
- Audit logs: which user did delete, update, or create what and when. No more finger pointing in the office :-) Check "More..." in the black menu bar.
- Speed up the sync by not synching all checklists each time (only the changed ones)
- Generate filtered PDF reports from "all observations"
- Master admin users can now assign master admin rights to other users
- Show the original creation date of descriptions in cloned reports (via new layout setting).
- Filter and search observations in reports and TO DO lists on mobile (iOS and Android).
- drag and drop photo upload and inline edit in the all observations
- fast inline edit, delete and create of TODO's online
- send one single TODO from within the app to any contact.
- get an email notification when an online report merge or clone is done.
- choose a date display setting for the date / time in your PDF report.
- choose your header color in the PDF reports.
- iOS and Android: status filters in the TO DO list for the observations.
- iOS and Android: search on section when looking for the right section.
- iOS and Android: search for the right PDF when downloading a PDF.
- French and Dutch translations for the Android app.
- Better filenames for photos when exported to FTP, Google Drive and Dropbox.
- Rotate photos online.
- Add rectangles ▢, circles ◯ and arrows ↘ online in the photo editor.
- Add an image (logo, signature, ...) at the bottom of your PDF, in your layout settings.
- Change your observations "inline" in the "all observations" lists and TO DO lists.
- Advanced filtering, sorting, grouping and display options in the "all observations" lists
- Download ALL photos for 1 project in a ZIP file
- Online search and sort PDF documents per project
- Better layout for "all observations" and "shared observations"
- Layout option to show or hide (in reports) contacts who are assigned to an observation
- Layout option to show or hide (in reports) contacts who are present
- Layout option to show new descriptions in bold or not
- Restore deleted observations or to-do's (online)
- Search on (to-do list) observations made by yourself
- Faster way to take multiple photos on iOS
- Filter in the to-do list, on iOS
- Upload photos on project level online
- Teamleader integration.
- Download all your contacts to Excel.
- Admin user can now add other admin users.
- Users can change their email address and name.
- Customize your 'OK', 'NOT OK' or 'blank' symbols and colors in the PDF layouts.
- A new Android app, check version 5 beta in the play store!
- Sign a report on the mobile or tablet, and save a signed version of your PDF reports. Great for getting that signature right away!
- French and Dutch translations for the iOS and Android app
- Integration with Build Software.
- A better online text editor with spell check re-enabled.
- Filter on checklist name in the list of reports.
- A new layout option to highlight new descriptions in cloned reports.
- The admin user can now choose to let each user change the checklists and categories or not.
- Use multiple locations for the same remark in iOS (Android coming soon as well).
- Filter on due date in the observations table.
- Improved screenshots and visualisation of the pointers in the PDF.
- Clickable pointers in the PDF files (if you locate your remarks on PDf).
- More UI friendly way to make texts **bold** and *italic* for observations notes.
- The admin user can now auto-assign new projects to all users, or only to the project creator. See account settings (only for the admin).
- The admin user can now choose to let each user change the layout or not.
- Clone any report on the mobile or tablet (not only the last).
- New font size and compact table setting in our standard templates.
- New page break setting in our standard layouts: keep your photos and text on the same page in your PDF reports.
- Add and edit multiple locations pointers to your observations (only online for now, soon also on the app). This is useful when an observation appears on multiple locations on a PDF plan!
- Merge and combine reports online in to 1 report. This allows to make several smaller reports (even with multiple people) and combine them into one report.
- new iOS release with stability improvements
- Draw on your pictures online.
- Gather feedback on your observations from externals (example, from subcontractors). Approve or reject if items are solved or not.
- Send out filtered PDF reports (for free observations). From within a project, you can send out a filtered list of observations or todo's in the form of a PDF (example, for subcontractors).
- Work with checklists online: make new reports, and open/close existing checklist based reports (in order to reuse the checklist) in the "edit report" screen.
- A rebuild of the Android app (from scratch), to be released soon in the Play store
- Online speed improvements
- Integration with Archisoft, Bouwsoft, Chapoo, Astena and Plenion so you can easily import your projects and contacts.
- Sync to Dropbox, FTP and Google Drive is now every 10 minutes instead of every 4 hours.
- If you localise your observations on a PDF plan, you will now see an image of the location in your reports
- A more easy way to reorder your items and categories in your reports
- Reorder contacts per project, to define their order in the reports
- Move reports to other projects
- Improvements to Dropbox, Google Drive and FTP sync
- Restore reports and projects deleted by accident
- Some speed improvements in the online app
- Auto-export CSV to FTP on a daily, weekly or monthly basis
- Import contacts from Gmail, Yahoo or Microsoft
- New Android and iOS versions with UI improvements.
- Manage your own document statuses for documents to receive.
- Mass-assign documents to receive to all contacts in your project.
- Warning when email could not be delivered
- Import contacts from Excel
- On the mobile: start a field report / punch list directly from a plan.
- Export your data to Google Drive (next to Dropbox and FTP).
- Work with "free observations" (= observations without a report).
- Share your observations online.
- Label your observations with "sections" (this could be rooms, or buildings, ...).
- Use standard checklists for your reports.
- Attach your PDFs docs to your emails and reports.
- Locate your observations on PDF plans.
- Print PDF plans with pointers from your observations table.
- Draw on PDF (plans) and take screenshot (to use in your reports). Use our latest app version 4 from the App store or Play store.
- Clone reports online.
- Drag and drop pictures between observations (online).
- New version of iOS App and Android App.
- New report with cross project overview of observations.
- You can share this report with externals!
- New API extensions
- API Access (for Pro or Enterprise accounts)
- Added remark date to excel export
- Different small bug fixes
- Add comments below pictures in reports (only online for now)
- Filter CSV export by date of report
- Add user name as variable to reports (e.g. in footer)
- Automatically send all reports in BCC to your mail account
- Different small bug fixes
- A new report template (one-column table). Just in case...
- Add email signature (image) to your emails. Good for your branding.
- Insert multiple images at once when editing reports online. Good for your health :-)
- If you have more users in your account, link them to projects to give or block access.
- Speed improvements during sync.
- Choose your paper size (A4 or US Letter)
- Make the “responsible” column smaller in your layouts
- Customize how a “responsible” is shown in your reports
- Add a variety of layout options
- Attach extra files to emails
- Export reports to CSV
- Customize PDF filenames
- Create a secret link with a report overview visible only to certain people